Pages

Sunday 24 October 2021

Janet Fuller - King Island Artist

 I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here, as I hope to submit an article on this amazing lady for TEXTILE Fibre Forum, but today I was honoured to have a home/studio/farm tour with the powerhouse of creativity that is Janet. So here I'll just focus on the fun and the farm animals for now. 

I was absolutely thrilled on my birthday to receive an artist proof of the long admired print of Nubar the magnificent chook. It was a truly special gift. 

Here I am molesting the 'dog' cat that followed us everywhere on our visit.



Every studio needs a couch where friends can collide...
Another glorious chook work of art.
Now molesting Janet's 'No Drama Llama' and the giant version at the same time!

The 'Heeland Cooo'!!

Janet's Kelp Frill from yesterdays workshop. I look forward to getting to know Janet better as I write this article about her and her amazing work.


1 comment:

  1. There is no limitations to Janet’s talents. Truely a joy to know and an inspiration to us all :)

    ReplyDelete