Pages

Saturday 22 June 2013

Wendy Makin Workroom Sale!!



I'm reeling, I've overdosed on sparkly goodness, I have spent hours sorting through my treasures from my visit to Wendy Makin's workroom sale this morning. Lace trim, corded lace, sparkly lace, pearly lace, silk taffetta, silk satin and tulle were the treasures stuffed inside 3 huge bags!!

WOW!! I could have walked away totally happy with that, but bought several rolls as well at 10% OF, not OFF the price. So $89/m fabric was scored at $8.90/m!! OMG!! I even found a few dresses and skirts already cut out for me to complete! I feel rich, rich in fabric, and slightly mad!! Ideas, ideas are flying around....

I bought a roll of the stiffest, shiniest Italian silk organza I have ever seen, with my latest exhibition work in mind.


Bliss - I haz it!

1 comment:

  1. Youzz found a wonderful stash .... cant wait to see what you make from these goodies ... love the pink peek-a-boo photo

    ReplyDelete