Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Studio Update

 A short update on recent activities - as you can see, I have finished decorating my mirror - a brilliant find in a builders skip - with moulded leather offcuts from my recent work. I am very pleased with the result!



 I've sprayed the dyed leather with 3 different colours of Moon Shadow Mist - some glorious inks I have had for ages and been wanting to use on something! What a shame I didn't use them on my WoW leather entry - they work beautifully! Might need to touch up the wall around the mirror now though........


Here are my latest devore printed, dyed, and elasticated silk velvet scarflettes! These were very popular at my exhibition and sold out, and this is the first time since then that I have made any.
2 in lime/yellow, 2 in blue/green and 3 in blue/purple. $85 each.


 And of course, what's working in the studio without your companion kitteh - Mishka here is enjoying sitting on some felt work.
3


No comments:

Post a Comment