Pages

Monday 21 April 2014


Four days off, and I can’t say I’ve achieved much…… but I have enjoyed a bit of relaxation – quite the novelty to me! We enjoyed a trip to West End markets on Saturday morning, where I found this felted chooken selling her eggs – isn't she gawdjuss!! It’s a beautiful venue, with some impressive fig trees in         the surrounding park.
Last week my latest internet purchase arrived - a rolling stool so I can now wizz between my three sewing machines! It had a white vinyl cover, so I immediately made one up in dyed silk - much better!





Saturday afternoon we hung out on the front verandah in the beautiful autumn light, and Mishka was looking particularly handsome........

Also interesting but not so handsome was this gekko skeleton resting on the floor boards......
The studio is once again a shambles, although looked good briefly this morning - I could see floor! No more though, after trying to finish the last minute additions to the WoW works. At least I've worked it out now, and after sewing the wrong pieces together late this afternoon, I promised myself not to work on it any more today! Technically I have four days to finish, photograph, do dressing instructions and pack them - in a crate which I'm not even sure is going to fit them....
This time next week my WoW garments will be at the Mainfreight depot. All I can say is – it’s going to be a long week! I'm guessing there'll be a little bit of celebrating on that night - here is a pic of Matt & I getting some practice in this weekend!










No comments:

Post a Comment